cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 Boxes, 1 Account, voucer code from new box on old account

hi sorry if this has been posted before, but im looking at buying a new box for another room in my house, can i use my old account and apply the voucher code for movies from the new box, and watch two boxes at the same time. i have entertainment package at the moment and would like to add movies.  also is there a limit to how many voucher codes i can apply?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all of the above. You can have up to 4 devices on one account, and watch on any two at the same time. You can use as many vouchers as you want, but they have a 12 month expiry and you can't add one until the previous is in it's last month.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all of the above. You can have up to 4 devices on one account, and watch on any two at the same time. You can use as many vouchers as you want, but they have a 12 month expiry and you can't add one until the previous is in it's last month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the super fast reply, new box ordered 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

To clarify, I have just bought a now TV box it has 2 months free movies pass on it.  We want to buy a second box for the bedroom with 3 months free entertainment pass, can I add this to my existing account and watch the movies and entertainbment on both boxes (in lounge and then bedroom) under one account? (which we have juct sent up with the first box which has the movies pass on it). Not sure if we can apply two different passes (movies and entertainment) at the same time and watch the movies and entertainment channels on both boxes at the same time?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User this is perfectly fine. Each account can have up to 4 devices and any two of those can be used at the same time. As the entertainment and movie subscriptions are separate you can use vouchers for both.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have one Now smart TV box can you watch 1 programme on the TV and a different programme on a laptop or would you need another Now TV box?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User you have freedom to watch same or different. You can watch same at different times. Eg if one of household is away and happens to start program few minutes different from other. I have had sports on my LG and movies on my smart at same time.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Similar to this question, I currently have 1 box with an entertainment pass.  I'm after a second box, can I order just the box with no passes and add it to my current account, and if so, HOW?????  Thanks, Tony

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you get a new box, all you have to do when setting up the box is make sure you enter the same Now TV username and password as you did on the first box. Both boxes will then share the same account and any passes you have can be watched on both.

Again, you can have up to 4 devices on one account, and watch on two simultaneously.

Please note boxes on their own are currently out of stock on the NOW TV website, you will have to look on eBay or CeX for second hand boxes. However if you do buy entertainment and movies passes then getting a box with a bundle of passes works out cheaper and you don't have to use the voucher straight away, you can apply it up to 12 months after purchase.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have 3 boxes 2 in the kids rooms and one down stairs.....
We all want to watch at same time how can we do this do I need to make one of them another account...
I think it's silly can't watch them all at same time
Can someone please help its driving us mad