cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 Boxes, 1 Account, voucer code from new box on old account

hi sorry if this has been posted before, but im looking at buying a new box for another room in my house, can i use my old account and apply the voucher code for movies from the new box, and watch two boxes at the same time. i have entertainment package at the moment and would like to add movies.  also is there a limit to how many voucher codes i can apply?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User all of the above. You can have up to 4 devices on one account, and watch on any two at the same time. You can use as many vouchers as you want, but they have a 12 month expiry and you can't add one until the previous is in it's last month.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

So just to be clear you can have two boxes in the same house, under the same account??

Really appreciate a reply thanks in advance!! Smiley Happy

Hi @Anonymous User

Correct. You can indeed   have two boxes on the same account.Smiley Happy

You can have up to 4 registered devices on one account. I device becomes registered as a device when you first watch now TV content on it

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box won't conect to WiFi so am thinking of getting a new box if paid till Feb so can I still get what's left on a new box . Anyone ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah no problem using your existing pass on your new box, just sign into the new box with your existing account details where you can have up to four devices on your account with two simultaneous streams.

Out of curisoity is there any error code or message showing on your existing box that can't connect to your WiFi have you tried the normal steps of rebooting both your box and router ?

Also have you tried factory re setting your old existing box, by pushing a pin for about 30 secs in the small reset hole on the back of the box ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We have done it all and now tv have been no help atall it just wont connect 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you got the white box or the black box ?

If you have the black box and if practically possible have you tried an Ethernet cable between your existing box and router.

Also, I am guessing you have tried to disable the network pings on the box by following these instructions below ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/error-code-014-now-tv-box

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should have also added have you tried switching off the router off at the power switch for about 20 minutes and then power the router back on again where it should then automatically find the best WiFi settings.

Also, make sure the NowTV box is well clear of any obstructions and move the box in different positions on your TV shelf to see if there is any improvement with the WiFi.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes we have turned internet off.moved it around the room.We were told the white box was no longer for sale yesterday.We will get new box Monday and see how it goes.thanks for your help b in touch Monday 😀