cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

were is your live chat

hi i need help!!! were is your live chat!!,  ive just joined up again,BUT not started watching anything on the nowtv box, i would like to cancell this,if the money has been taken out, please can i have a refund  thanks

second help!!!  ive just  been offered a discount offer 2 months for £2 which i would like to try, but the code isnt working

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

hi  @Anonymous User to get to chat you have to search for the topic you require in help centre eg cancel and select an option from "help topics" .  I have looked up cancel for you and found this option:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Renew-Subscription at the bottom of this is a contact us button which when click should give you the option to click chat.    (sometimes chat is busy so bear with it. It is also worth asking them to be patient if you have a slow internet connection or are a slow typer).

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My broadband is running very slowly

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As a NowTV Broadband customer, there is a phone number, which you will have been supplied with, on which you can call them for broadband-related problems, as this is.

I can’t tell you the number on here, but I can tell you to look in My Account/Broadband & calls, find Moving House, and use the number shown there. (This lookup only works for bona fide NowTV Broadband customers).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.