cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the use of shop bought weekly passes

I have just started to use "now tv" for the sport. I bought in Currys (uk) a weekly pass for £10 (that's £5 cheaper than buying online). Once that week is up i no longer want to renew (the prem season will be over). Will "now tv" automatically renew or am i in control by buying a pass this way? This service is advertised as "no contract" am i wrong in assuming they will NOT automatically renew taking the money from my registered debit card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Both the NowTV One Day and One Week Sports Pass doesn't auto renew after the pass has finished, hence the reason you can't see a cancel button under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here.

Only the monthly NowTV passes need to be cancelled, if you don't won't to continue with the pass to prevent auto renewal.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Both the NowTV One Day and One Week Sports Pass doesn't auto renew after the pass has finished, hence the reason you can't see a cancel button under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here.

Only the monthly NowTV passes need to be cancelled, if you don't won't to continue with the pass to prevent auto renewal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does a monthly mobile only sports pass auto renew?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes, a monthly mobile sports pass will keep auto renewing until you cancel it fully.

Also if you are going to cancel any type of monthly NowTV pass that you don't want to continue with, then cancel it with more than 48 hours left before your next due payment date (just in case the NowTV system is preparing to take the next due payment).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thanks. seems like a con when they stick "no contract" as a feature of their service

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the NowTV TV Passes you are not tied into a long term contract such has, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months etc and can dip in or out of whatever TV passes you want to buy.

You just need to cancel the pass, whenever you wish to stop the auto renew system on the monthly type NowTV passes.