cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky id

Hi
Help needed. I have tried to set up an account but it said I already had a sky I'd and wouldn't accept my email. I had sky years ago so requested username and password which I got. So i have tried numerous times to set up. I sign in it keeps asking me for my details which I fill in and it still says I have sky I'd. I go to my account and it's the same asks for details then the same you have sky I'd. I have tried all options. All I want to do is register my entertainment pass and watch TV. .so fed up of this 😞
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest contacting Live Chat, but there seems to be a temporary glitch with it.  Here's the link anyway.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

In the meantime this help file may be of use http://help.nowtv.com/article/Existing-Sky-iD

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay I will give that a go, thank you for your help. Got a feeling I'm not going to have a Sunday afternoon off film entertainment 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  they're currently working on fixing live chat so you never know!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well...live chat; first person wanted me to set up a new email which I refused to do, don't think I should have to. Second person (escalated after asking for complaints procedure ) said he had sorted as for some reason my email was attached to sky products, presume he de-attached. Two attempts later same message, I have spent the best part of five hours doing this, I never want to type in or confirm my email/address/bank details again, I now feel the need for alcohol after throwing nowtv box through the windows. ..However I will take the dogs a walk and ponder the meaning of life!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh wow...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm really sorry to hear about all the trouble you have had with joining our service. I will make sure that your feedback reaches the correct people.

Did you manage to get set-up in the end or are you still experiencing issues ?

I really want to help get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy
Thanks for your response. No I am still unable to set up an account. It stills says my email already has Skyid despite the live chat guy saying he had sorted it. I am waiting to get my laptop back from repairs as it is difficult to sort this from a mobile. It has been very dissapointing.
Kind Regards
Vanessa
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know the username that's associated with the email address @Anonymous User

If you do you can use that username to join NOW TV, Just follow these steps.

However if you have forgotten the username request a reminder here and then follow the steps above.

Thanks

Andy