cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Good evening,

For the past few weeks we have been unable to login to our NowTV account on the box/TV itself - therefore unable to make use of the Movies package.

Searched these forums for similar issues but none actually seemed to have a satisfactory resolution.

Used the forgotten password feature multiple times (and reset the box as part of that process) but keep getting the same message when signing in: "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Correct username and password is definitely being entered.

Getting increasingly frustrated now as not getting what we paid for..

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue with both NowTV boxes, once the last update completed it requested me to login but refuses to accept my details saying "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details", I know they are correct,, particularly since they're the same to log in to this web site to enter this post.

I now have three passes all of which I can't use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also @Anonymous User

Have you tried logging in with your Username rather than your email address?

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I've had the same issue. Been similarly fobbed off by tech support too.

Having done a factory reset, the box logs me into my account successfully but then requires me to re-enter my details, at which point it refuses to recognise them.

I hope issue is fixed soon!

Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

And have you tried your USername to log in rather than your email address? Also do you have the Software version number from the box available?

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Eddie,

I've tried both email address and user name at various points. How would I go about identifying the software number?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Found it:
Mofel:4200SK - Roku 3
Software version: 7.0 build 9612

Hope that helps.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was just writing back how to get them lol i have sent your details off as an example to see how the team gets on thanks @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User When you sign in to other devices are you able to watch content?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes, I can sign in online, on a white box and a phone app and they all work.

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Login works fine except on the box that has been working for months. Tried everything, resets, hard resets, password reset, removing and re-adding device. Spent a long time with support with no fix. This must be more widespread as it seems specific to the small Now TV black box.