cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Good evening,

For the past few weeks we have been unable to login to our NowTV account on the box/TV itself - therefore unable to make use of the Movies package.

Searched these forums for similar issues but none actually seemed to have a satisfactory resolution.

Used the forgotten password feature multiple times (and reset the box as part of that process) but keep getting the same message when signing in: "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Correct username and password is definitely being entered.

Getting increasingly frustrated now as not getting what we paid for..

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now obtained a new NOWTV Smart Box and it has exactly the same fault so I'm not sure where to go from here. I'll try a great post and see if I get some assistance.

Ian.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Try these steps here http://po.st/G6tAIK

If you are still having the same issue please contact us on live chat and we can have a look at this for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Try these steps here http://po.st/G6tAIK If you are still having the same issue please contact us on live chat and we can have a look at this for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have an answer for this?, I am getting the same issue on 2 different black boxes tonight

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has started for me tonight on my NowTV box (black). I've restarted the box, my router, reset my password, factory reset the box and reconnected and everything works fine except it won't let me log in to NowTV. I can log in on my phone and computer fine though. I've seen a few people mentioning this, so is it a common issue?
Pretty annoying when everything was fine 24 hours ago.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, don't have an answer but I am getting the same on 2 different boxes 😫, so I guess it is a now tv issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and  @Anonymous User

Can you tell us if this is on the Smart Box or the Normal Black Box?

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

These are black boxes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Can you try logging in with your Username rather than your email address?

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I tried both ways, username and email. Neither works.

Tried resetting the box and the router and changing password.

Has there been a software update to these boxes?