cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Good evening,

For the past few weeks we have been unable to login to our NowTV account on the box/TV itself - therefore unable to make use of the Movies package.

Searched these forums for similar issues but none actually seemed to have a satisfactory resolution.

Used the forgotten password feature multiple times (and reset the box as part of that process) but keep getting the same message when signing in: "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Correct username and password is definitely being entered.

Getting increasingly frustrated now as not getting what we paid for..

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable
what i would suggest is to maybe reset password again, even if old password didnt have special characters, and then try again to login on all devices
i know it sounds stupid but maybe worth a try
Anonymous User
Not applicable

please its driving me mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have purchased Now monthly sports pass to watch on Samsung telly which is compatible. Will not accept sign in details. I already have sky tv but not sports. Any thoughts

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Billy

I, too, have a Samsung telly But I've never put my passes directly onto my devices, e.g TV or Roku 3, I go through My Account at the top of this forum.  Never had any problems adding new or topping up vouchers/passes and it's a lot easier.

Hope this helps

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I saw a solution which worked immediately ie.On email details use uppercase on first letter then revert to lower for all else. I did not expect it to work but amazingly it did.Being new to the site I was unable to get back and thank the sender. Thank you also for your input and will keep in mindRegardsBillyzing