First Poster

Re: Sorry, we did not recognise your login details.

Same problem here.

Model: 4200K - Roku 3

Software Version: 7.0 . build 9612

NOW TV Team

Re: Sorry, we did not recognise your login details.

Thanks @neuronlight

Can you tell us what Username you are using please?

Thanks

Eddie-M
Now TV Team Member Smiley Happy

NOW TV Team

Re: Small Black NOWYV boxes does not accept logon details

Hi @Babsybee

Can you tell us which username you are using to log in with? As we think it may be the incorrect one?

Thanks

Eddie

Eddie-M

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

FYA

Biffoboy wrote:

I have two of the small black boxes and one older white box - all in use.  Both black boxes suddenly decided to stop accepting my logon details for no apparent reason.  I have tried all the fixes as advised by the technical team - hard and soft reset, unplugging cables, switching off and on (the old fave) and reset my password twice.  My logon works OK on the white box and other devices.  So far nobody from NOWTV has been able to offer any kind of fix - they have escalated the problem but nothing from them yet.

Has anybody else been having similar problems?   It seems likley that this is either a problem with the software on the box or something with the connection to NOWTV.

White Box - Model 2400SK - Roku LT  - Software: Version 7.0 Build 9612 - Working OK

Two Black Boxes - Model 4200SK - Roku 3 - Software: Version 7.0 Build 9612 - Working OK

Logging onto bothe black boxes works and NOWTV looks normal but as soon as you try to watch anything it demmands you log onto NOWTV (again) but it always comes up with an error message saying we don't recognise your logon details.

Have tried hard and soft reboot, reset password and tried logging on with email address and user name , unplugged and plugged back in to no avail.

This is a paid for service and to be unable to access it via NOWTV boxes since last Tuesday 14th Feb is unacceptable.  As somebody who has worked in IT (fixing errors) this looks like it could be an error with these boxes communicating with the server.  The last software update that was applied was last November and works with the white boxes so is unlikely to be the software on the box or with user logons as they seem to work on other equipment.

Are we going to be compensated for loss of service????

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

Model 4200SK - Roku 3 - Software: Version 7.0 Build 9612

NOW TV Team

Hi @Biffoboy

Can you tell me which username you are using to log in with?

Cheers

Eddie-M

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

Two Black Boxes - Model 4200SK - Roku 3 - Software: Version 7.0 Build 9612 - Working OK

Logging onto bothe black boxes works and NOWTV looks normal but as soon as you try to watch anything it demmands you log onto NOWTV (again) but it always comes up with an error message saying we don't recognise your logon details.

Have tried hard and soft reboot, reset password and tried logging on with email address and user name , unplugged and plugged back in to no avail.

This is a paid for service and to be unable to access it via NOWTV boxes since last Tuesday 14th Feb is unacceptable. As somebody who has worked in IT (fixing errors) this looks like it could be an error with these boxes communicating with the server. The last software update that was applied was last November and works with the white boxes so is unlikely to be the software on the box or with user logons as they seem to work on other equipment.

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

User Name: *************

I have also tried using my email address and the userr name in lower case

Highlighted
NOW TV Team

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that @Biffoboy  i'll pass your details on hope to have this resolved soon. You can use other devices in the meantime if you like.

Cheers

Eddie

Eddie-M

First Poster

I have exactly the same problem.

Model 4200SK - Roku 3 Software version 7.0 build 9612.

I can log in on other devices using my account credentials, but not on my NOW TV box.

Looking at other posts it appears that this issue has been around for at least a couple of days now.