cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Good evening,

For the past few weeks we have been unable to login to our NowTV account on the box/TV itself - therefore unable to make use of the Movies package.

Searched these forums for similar issues but none actually seemed to have a satisfactory resolution.

Used the forgotten password feature multiple times (and reset the box as part of that process) but keep getting the same message when signing in: "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Correct username and password is definitely being entered.

Getting increasingly frustrated now as not getting what we paid for..

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Can you check the software version thats installed and provide the details please so we can raise it off for you?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sure. Have to do it later as I am not with the boxes at the moment.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Software on both boxes is version 7.0 build 9612

After you enter your username and password it now gives a code to enter to
prove you aren't a robot, never used to do that I am sure!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.

Model: 4200K - Roku 3

Software Version: 7.0 . build 9612

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User

Can you tell us what Username you are using please?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have raised an email support ticket but it is interesting that you are having the same problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have raised an email support ticket but it is interesting that you are having the same problem.

User Vyeking has found the problem and it is easily resolved!, don't use a special character in your password, + % ,etc

this is Vyeking's post:-

Well that's 3 hours of my life I won't get back but have it working again. Issue seemed to be a % character in my password. If anyone has the same issue then worth trying a password with no special characters in the first instance - although really this defect shouldn't have slipped through testing!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have two of the small black boxes and one older white box - all in use.  Both black boxes suddenly decided to stop accepting my logon details for no apparent reason.  I have tried all the fixes as advised by the technical team - hard and soft reset, unplugging cables, switching off and on (the old fave) and reset my password twice.  My logon works OK on the white box and other devices.  So far nobody from NOWTV has been able to offer any kind of fix - they have escalated the problem but nothing from them yet.

Has anybody else been having similar problems?   It seems likley that this is either a problem with the software on the box or something with the connection to NOWTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have seen a few people post simular issues i have raised this off to see if its a known issue or not and will update this on the community once we know more.

Thanks

Eddie