cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Good evening,

For the past few weeks we have been unable to login to our NowTV account on the box/TV itself - therefore unable to make use of the Movies package.

Searched these forums for similar issues but none actually seemed to have a satisfactory resolution.

Used the forgotten password feature multiple times (and reset the box as part of that process) but keep getting the same message when signing in: "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

Correct username and password is definitely being entered.

Getting increasingly frustrated now as not getting what we paid for..

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

114 REPLIES 114
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brought a New Black Now TV box, and getting the above error. Tried all lady night and tried today as I knew they had issues last night.... What is going on? Works fine on my phone, IPAD and Apple TV? Someone help as this is Rediculus now 😠
Anonymous User
Not applicable

WE HAD SAME PROBLEM WORKING OK ON PC BUT KEPT ASKING FOR USER NAME AND PASSWORD AND WOULDNT ACCEPT EVEN THOUGH LOGGED IN OK ON PC.  JUST ABOUT GAVE UP AND THEN WE INPUT USERNAME WITH CAPITAL LETTER FOR FIRST LETTER EVEN THOUGH ALL LETTERS ARE LOWER CASE ON PC LOG IN AND HEY PRESTO IT WORKED SO TRY ENTERING YOUR USER NAME AND PUT A CAPITAL LETTER AS THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR USER NAME SHOULD WORK OK BUT IS VERY CONFUSING YOU WOULD EXPECT IT TO BE THE SAME AS ON THE PC LOG IN

Anonymous User
Not applicable

MY MESSAGE REFERS TO THE TV AS WE COULD USE OK ON PC BUT HAD ERROR ON THE TV REGARDING USER NAME AND PASSWORK SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY LAST POST TO RECAP IF YOU LOG ON OK ON PC BUT IT WONT ACCEPT YOUR LOG IN ON TV THEN TRY LOGGING IN ON TV  WITH A CAPITAL LETTER AS THE FIRST LETTER FOR USER NAME, EVEN THOUGH YOUR LOG IN ON PC IS ALL LOWER CASE GOOD LUCK 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had some issues signing in. Are you still having problems? If watching on a NOW TV box can you try a reset of the box for me and try again please.

Apologies again for all the trouble.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having similar problem.

can successfully log in using Apple TV. Can log into my account on PC

But Now TV box (black) fails to log in. Says "an unknown error has occurred".

Yes, have performed a hard reset on the Now tv box and changed password. Same error every time.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the record, the solution provided by Karl solved the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I just cant get my new black Now TV to connect 

Keep getting the "sorry, unknown error occured" sign. 

Please could you advise Karl?

Many thanks

N

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we need help to connect to our wireless broband if you could help us please reply to this message