cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

please delete my account

Hi, 

I do not use now tv. Please delete my account and cancel all payments.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, 

I do not use now tv. Please delete my account and cancel all payments.

Thanks

You'll need to contact support through live chat or email for this as cancellations cannot be done through the forum. http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-contact-us

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes  well done that is the correcct way to stop these agressive behaviour of fraud organisations. Holdin on someone,s financial details against his wishes cannot be lawful.  Now TV is acting dishonestly. It is absurd to charge people even after they cancelled their passes. 

I will complain every possible tr5ade standars institutions. People cant be pushed about  illegal methods of money fraudsters.    I will also give my experiences into news boatds and tell other people be carefull when dealing both Now TV and Sky . One should be ALLOWED TO CANCEL THEIR OWN ACCOUNT JUST LIKE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO OPEN ONE. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop an email to customer support using the address in the picture below 

9DECF834-7811-472A-8EF7-7E456629287E.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will do that.

Before writing here i had a live chat and my request to delete my account will be answered within a month , and till then they can hold and use my details as they please.  This law must be changed. 

After checking the text of the law I will right also to my MP .  Laws are made to protect people not fraudsters 

Now TV  subscription is not secure because anyone who is in this organisation can easily use your details , charge you and gain access to services . This forum full of stories of being charged even after they requested to delete.  No one can  answer why this is happening. Even on this board they are in hiding and not answering  as NOW TV.   Now TV name is used by Sky TV to push second rate products into the market  which of course were the habit of Alan Sugar s companies.   Now Tv should not be allowed harass people, and behave like  cowboy traders