cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

picture prob

every few minutes i get coloured striped lines fill tv screen last few minutes then picture goes back to normal.  getting annoying anyone else had this issue

21 REPLIES 21
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not heard of that particular issue. Try powering down both TV and box, unplugging HDMI cable both ends and reconnecting and then powering back up. If that doesn't help try a different HDMI cable and/or different HDMI input on your box.

Finally you could try a factory reset. You'll find the option under Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset (and then enter the code shown on screen to confirm)
You'll need to enter your wifi and NOW TV account details again so have these to hand.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

will try all that  thanks for reply

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im also getting this watching the cardiff v hull game very annoying

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue with tonight’s Arsenal/Liverpool game

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue on that game and liverpool game yesterday. I have Amazon prime, and BT sport which uses the same network connection and these work fine so I know it's not the connection speed. I'm going to cancel my subscription if no solution is found.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me, vertical coloured lines and pixels every 5 mins
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem all the time. Only occurs on live football. No probs on other channels. I unplug from mains - improves for a time, then reverts to regular fault. Occurs 20/30 times per hour. I use black NowTV box with Panasonic TV. I believe that it's a fault with NowTV transmission but they do not admit it.

Lindzi
Elite 2

I had this issue last night whilst watching sky atlantic live channel on the black box. Multi coloured stripes every couple of mins covering the whole screen. Seems to only affect watching live channels?

So many problems with now tv at the moment. If I was paying their monthly subscription fee I would be cancelling that asap, as it is I still have current passes on my account but will not renew movies in mid Feb
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, it happens mainly when I watch live and only on the Now TV app, the other apps work perfectly. The sound randomly drops out too. This is getting rather frustrating and I am close to cancelling it all together.
It has been doing it for a few months, I tried everything to fix it but nothing is working. If anyone has a fix please let me know before I pull all my hair out.