cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

picture prob

every few minutes i get coloured striped lines fill tv screen last few minutes then picture goes back to normal.  getting annoying anyone else had this issue

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too was seeing this during live football all weekend.  Restart of the box didn't help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having this problem all through today's football, and last week and the odd occassion I've subscribed for a pass since December.

Has anyone else suffered this problem today? I assume this is another streaming problem Now TV won't want to acknowledge let alone fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, getting this with the black box on football, much to the annoyance of the wife.  F1 on Sunday was fine!

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

This sounds like a known issue NOW TV's end that also affects GOLD - They are aware of this and nothing we can do about it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you point me to where this is a known issue and whether it's only certain boxes i.e. the black box or/and smart box. I'm using the black box and get this all of the time on Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same problems with coloured lines going up the screen .

Reset the box and checked the connection between the TV and the box no joy .

It's now getting really annoying because it's happening more and more

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm freuqnetly seeing this issue on GOLD, doesn't matter what device I'm watching on or the time of day, seems raandom. Very annoying!

nickmorc
Expert 2

Seem to be getting this too. Watching Deep State on Sky Atlantic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am getting multi coloured lines on my screen watching the Newcastle v Everton game have some problem watching standard programs on now t.v but watching sky free view on sky box i do not have this problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching United vs Brighton right now and it's happening. So is this forum just ignored by sky?