Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

payment pin

why will my payment pin not work...reset it three times and still wont work

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where on your NowTv are you needing to use a Payment PIN? As far as I know the only use it has within the NOW Tv app is to purchase the passes. If you have passes they just continue from your bank until you cancel anyway so the only real use would be if you didn't have passes and wanted to prevent purchasing them, for example if you had children in the house.

Was just a thought though as it originally caught me out, but are trying to put a pin on Sky Store for purchases and rentals? If so its not the same pin as in your NowTv account. You should be able to login to sky store and manage that pin using the same login details as your nowtv account though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Tried purchasing smart box...payment pin used says incorrect pin. Reset a few times with no joy. NOW TV lost a purchase here as I can no longer be bothered!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Apologies for the frustrating experience.

It might be worth trying again now and letting us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set up payment pin, everything is goint fine until it asks to confirm my password, i do that but nothing happens, it will not move beyond that point, doesn't acknowledge the pin or anything, tried a few times today and still nothing, does anyone have an answer?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If your web browser is currently running some form of 'ad-blocking' plug-in, try temporarily disabling...

Cheers