cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

on demand movies and entertainent doesnt work but live does. been going on a week now !!

hello, i have spoken to 2 people on live chat, sent an email and ive not recieved an email back. basically we had a white box and it had been working perfect for 1.5 years then last week the movies and entertainment on demand wouldnt work or load and this is still happending, we are paying for this service and we cant use it. all that happens is the multicoloured wheel goes round and round. over all i have spent over an hour on live chat the other day trying everything the person told me to do and it still didnt work. we even brought a brand new black box and the same happens. the on demand stuff doesnt work but only the watch live will work. felix and karl who i spoke to on chat said they will send it to the tech team and get back to me. i was wondering when now tv will sort it as its clearly something your end as it wont work on a brand new box. we took the black box to my parents and tried it on their tv and the same happens the live content will work but on demand doesnt so this concludes its your end thats the problem. can you please help me as im getting very annoyed now as im paying for the movie pass and entertainment and cant use it!!!!! thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch and I apologies for the delay. 

Your issues have been passed on to the relevant team and we are investigating why this has occurred. 

The reason why you have not received an email is because I have no update from the tech team to provide to you. 

We're working hard to get this issue resolved as soon as possible, there may be times when some issues are more complicated and therefore take longer to resolve. 

I apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. As soon as I receive any update I shall be in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news on when it will be fixed???????????? it has been 2 weeks today that its not been working. it should have been sorted by now. i cant keep going on live chat to find out updates. i dont receive any emails. im fed up with people saying its been resolved when it clearly hasnt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm very sorry, but we're still looking into this for you.

My colleague Karl has chased the tech teams in regards to this and he'll let you know as soon as the issue is sorted.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not using a Now TV box, but through the Now Tv ap on th tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Is this an LG TV ?

What exactly happens when you try to view ?

Thanks

Andy