cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

on demand movies and entertainent doesnt work but live does. been going on a week now !!

hello, i have spoken to 2 people on live chat, sent an email and ive not recieved an email back. basically we had a white box and it had been working perfect for 1.5 years then last week the movies and entertainment on demand wouldnt work or load and this is still happending, we are paying for this service and we cant use it. all that happens is the multicoloured wheel goes round and round. over all i have spent over an hour on live chat the other day trying everything the person told me to do and it still didnt work. we even brought a brand new black box and the same happens. the on demand stuff doesnt work but only the watch live will work. felix and karl who i spoke to on chat said they will send it to the tech team and get back to me. i was wondering when now tv will sort it as its clearly something your end as it wont work on a brand new box. we took the black box to my parents and tried it on their tv and the same happens the live content will work but on demand doesnt so this concludes its your end thats the problem. can you please help me as im getting very annoyed now as im paying for the movie pass and entertainment and cant use it!!!!! thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, can anyone help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sharon

I am having the same problem with a new black box. I can watch all the on demand channels and Now TV on my PS but can't watch any shows on Now TV. This has been going on for over a week. Have Now TV got back to you and what if anything did they suggest? 

Thanks

Steve Kingham

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I started having problems with my Now TV box (white) 19th August.  I contacted Now TV via the help site and did all that was recommended. Rebooting, hard up date, soft up date,  factory up date and I finally got so that I could watch through my PS and all the on demand channels. Finally Now TV thought it was the box so today I received the new black box. Set it all up and its exactly the same. All the on demand channels but no shows via Now TV. I've sent 2 emails so just waiting to hear back.

This is so frustrating and in between time I'm still having to pay for something I can't access. 

HELP

Steve Kingham

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when trying to view NOW TV on your account. 

Can you please confirm that you are not able to watch any On Demand content on your NOW TV Box and that you are able to watch Live Channels fine? 

Can you see the On Demand content or just Loading symbol where the images should be? 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey. Live works fine. But the films pass and entertainment pass that we pay for don't work. All we get is a multicoloured wheel. This has been going on 10 days now. We have everything they asked, tried on PS3 and still does it. Even took to parents and the same happens. So it's deffo now TV side. They said tech team are looking into it. Hope they hurry and fix as we are getting frustrated now paying £16.99 for nothing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Yes it sudenly stopped working on whitebox. Now we did all they say restart, reset factory reset. All these different things and nothing so we brought a new black box from argos and the same happens so it is now TV side that is the issue here. Itv player box iplayer etc all won't fine aswel. It's just the films and entertainment side that we pay for isn't working. Even on the now TV website we logged in and live shows work but the demand doesn't. Took now TV box to parents and same happens. Hope they fix soon else we will cancel and go elsewhere. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had this problem for over a week now and keep getting fobbed off.  Have checked my router, speeds etc, have reset numerous times, have received a replacement (black) box and nothing works.  I have spoken to Livechat who just tell me they are going to 'escalate' the problem.  Was dealing with TOM-R who passed the problem to Karl F who was supposed to keep me updated.  Received one email from Karl F saying he was now dealing with the problem and absolutely nothing since.  Customer service is a joke!   My son who has learning difficulties relies on the NOW TV channel and I have a blog in the community that I will be updating with the NOW TV situation and advising them not to use this product.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi recieved an email from now tv last night asking for error codes etc. ive lost track with how many times ive had to write the same flippin thing in emails and on live chat. i have NO error codes. it told me in email last night to go on live chat for quick help and response and to quote my reference number which i did and got sachin. he then tranfered me to another person who said they have had a number of people say the same and that the tech team are trying their hardest to sort it. mine suddenly stopped working on 17th august and tried numerous things they told me and nothing helps i even brought a brand new box from argos and the same happens.fed up of seeing the multicoloured loading wheel(the pictures for the films and entertainment dont load on mine either)  all we can do is get annoyed and frustrated whilst they figure out why this is happening. it will be 2 weeks on tuesday that now tv hasnt worked. get emails saying we have added these films and i cant watch them. so they best hurry and sort it. im awaiting an  email from sachin when they have resolved it. i have been told 2 times so far that the problem has been resolved when it clearly hasnt as the same happens on now tv, whether its used on ps3, now tv website and now tv box. hope they get it sorted soon so we all can get back to watching what we want.