cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv stuck in 'Let's get started'

Now tv worked OK initially for 14 days, then after one month of non usage it started ok, worked for 3 days and then suddently is stuck in YouTube.

Followed the instructions to reset the box and router, now it is  stuck in 'Lets get started'  and cannot get any further.

Remote control works, the box bleaps when remote is pressed.

Please advice MK

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue has been dealt with 🙂

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. The box keeps restarting and shows 'Let's get started' but despite putting in my WIFI details it just resets if I don't touch any buttons for a few seconds. I've also tried cabling it but the box won't even start up when cabled. Please advise.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this issue been resolved, even though I am logged in, I do not have the permissions to access the link in the previous post?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Has this issue been resolved, even though I am logged in, I do not have the permissions to access the link in the previous post?

The link in Andy's post was originally for a 'Service Status' issue that dates back to October 2016 and was resolved...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

*ditto* cannot access link to 'solution' Now TV black box stuck in Let's get started screen. White light blinks twice on box & remote control un-responsive. I have reset router & reset now tv box without success. It all started when I changed my wireless password now tv box went off-line and could not re-connect

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As I said a couple of days ago, the link in Andy's post was originally for a 'Service Status' issue that dated back to October 2016 and was resolved. Which means that if you have a new 'Let's get started' issue it wont re related to the old October 2016 issue!

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

However, if the aforementioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just bought a now tv smart stick for my TV and I was at the bit where it says u need your mobile for code anyway the screen said accept terms and conditions so I  accept them and then now my now tv stick is stuck say get started I click on it and it says sorry the page cannot load I've tried everything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new user.  It's stuck in Let's get started. I cannot add wifi.

I want to see the fix http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

but it denies my access:-