cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv stuck in 'Let's get started'

Now tv worked OK initially for 14 days, then after one month of non usage it started ok, worked for 3 days and then suddently is stuck in YouTube.

Followed the instructions to reset the box and router, now it is  stuck in 'Lets get started'  and cannot get any further.

Remote control works, the box bleaps when remote is pressed.

Please advice MK

14 REPLIES 14
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User,

The link in Andy's post was originally for a 'Service Status' issue that dated back to October 2016 and was resolved. The link does not exist anymore!

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

However, if the aforementioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely rubbish. No one will help with this issue! It's ridiculous
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told by now tv support to buy a new box as I'm stuck on the 'let's get started' message!! Thanks support you useless idiots
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a Bl00dy joke! I spent over TWO HOURS tonight on the chat box thing - I got cut off TEN times by your system - I quoted this issue as known in the forum but they ignored me, taking me through endless reboots of what is a replacement "smart" black box despite telling them my old white box was working, at one point I was told it was my WiFi - reboot done - lost customer services a fourth time. On seventh occasion asked for serial number which I quoted from box and box it came in - NOT recognised - asked where I got it from - YOU! IT'S A REPLACEMENT for order no xxxx-etc-etc
Got cut off.
Next person, I got a Conversation Number from before getting cut off while waiting for Tech Support.
Next - got cut off.
Final one stayed on long enough quoting EVERYTHING to describe account and problem in existence - told I'll get an email in next 24-48hours
If I don't, I want over £220 back....
A USELESS SERVICE RUN BY GOLDFISH WHO DONT READ FORUM KNOWN ISSUES.
In a nutshell - don't bother - go get anything but NowTV - given up on UK company with outsourced customer services to Indian goldfish.
Better off with Amazon and s0d the SkySports and SkyMovies, and SkyTV channels.
Murdoch was right to sell to Disney! They like storytelling too!!
JAS783ahb
Advocate

I have the same problem. Might give up & buy a Roku Express.