cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv box in holiday home

Bought new box for holiday home. OK for us with now tv account and pin, also have Sky account and pin at home address.

We let the holiday home out, and want to ensure that guests can't order films etc through Sky Store. How do we set up pin for this, or does our Sky pin at home cover the now tv box ?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is becoming too much hassle ! Might just leave it in there for a few months and get some guest feedback.

Have also bought an LG smart tv for another holiday property, but inbuilt now tv app only does half the job - no ITV player or All4. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is becoming too much hassle ! Might just leave it in there for a few months and get some guest feedback.

Have also bought an LG smart tv for another holiday property, but inbuilt now tv app only does half the job - no ITV player or All4. 

The tv will have itv player etc built in as stand alone apps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This may be a bit too late but hopefully it'll help others.

We too have a holiday let and I realised our monthly subscriptions were going up and up and then realised that our guests had bought monthly passes for movies, for kids subscription and even one day sports passes. 

You can set a payment PIN on your account -- here's the link to the NowTV help: https://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

I did it and it's very simple.

Hope that helps others -- what, for me, started out as a £25 p/month package is now £37 and went up to £45 in another month. My bad, it was on direct debit and I wasn't looking too closely.