cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

not able to set up now tv black box. cant contact live chat either

Hi I m trying to set up my now tv black box, i am now on the Plaatform secret Screen, disabled the network pings but the green progress bar does not get past the middle, then starts again and so on, please help as I have tried to contact live chat but no-one appears to be there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you were unable to view on your box. I can see that this was looked into via another livechat and resolved which is great 🙂

Enjoy your viewing and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you were unable to view on your box. I can see that this was looked into via another livechat and resolved which is great 🙂

Enjoy your viewing and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This website accepts my login name and password but when I try to set up my black box on the television it doesn't recognise either my login annnnnnnnd password even though I have registtered with NowTV.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Can you please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj-S - you are saying that this issue has been solved however you're not telling me how to solve it!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum LakeSideLass,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

We would need to look into this for you. Just to clarify @Anonymous User was clarifying that Live Chat had resolved this for that individual customer, wouldn't  necessarily be the same fix for your issue.

I'll send you an email shortly once with a request for some information.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team