cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no images

Since I got the latest software update last week my now tv box isn't showing images on any of the lists or menus. The text is there, but the pictures are missing, just a frame with the now tv logo for each programme. And on the watch live menu all the channel logos are missing. The programmes play fine, but without the images it's a pain to see what you're selectimg, particularly on duplicated shows like scandal or criminal minds which show up multiple times on the watchlist because of the duplications bug. I've already checked for further updates and done a reset, but neither option helped.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am on BT infinity and my box is fine, maybe try step 6 in this trouble shooting help guide (even if it says your software is up to date).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-steps-for-the-Roku-player

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Strangely enough this happened to me as well for the first time over the weekend, where there was no pictures on the homepage thumbnails from my nowtv smart box.

Touchwood rebooting the power on the smart box where so far everything is back to normal for me Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it has happened again, but this time I have found that scrolling down to settings, then system, then power, them system restart and finally restart - is marginally easier than physically pulling out the power lead and putting it back in and has just the same effect and returns the thumbnail pictures.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box was exactly the same, all it needed was to be switched off and on again -as there is no switch had to disconnect power instead - cured the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This just worked for me. Go to the home screen. Then press the home button five times, followed by the fast forward three times, followed by the rewind twice.

You need to do it smoothly and s secret screen will appear. Select update software from the menu.

This fixed the problem for me.