cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no images on NOW TV box

Hi i have 2 NOW TV black 4200SK  box's, 1 for the bedroom & 1 for the living room, i am having problems with both at the minute, the images were not showing up on both boxes, so i rebooted both of them & it seemed to work, but today i have the same problem, no images, i dont know why this is, i am wired by ethernet in the living room & WI-FI in the bedroom, i have never had this problem before it as only started to happen recently, i am with Virgin Media but i cant see that as being a problem, can somebody please enlighten me of how i can resolve this problem, thank you.. 

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried step 6 in this trouble shooting help guide ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/Troubleshooting-steps-for-the-Roku-player

If that doesn't work try step 3.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes have already done that & they are both up to date 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Even if both boxes are up to date, still click on the forced software button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i force the update software ? just says check now i click it & software is up to date

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

So you have gone into the secret menu in step 6 of the link that i posted and updated the software, even though it says you are on the correct up to date software ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What secret menu ? how do i get into that ? just says check for updates which i have & it is updated ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

how do i force the update software ? just says check now i click it & software is up to date

Open the secret menu by following step 6 on my previous link, when the secret menu shows on your TV screen, scroll down to update software and click OK, then when it shows the software version available, scroll up to continue and click OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh yes sorry didnt see the arrow there, it is updating now hopefully it will work..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes images are there now, hope they stay there, thanks