cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no images on NOW TV box

Hi i have 2 NOW TV black 4200SK  box's, 1 for the bedroom & 1 for the living room, i am having problems with both at the minute, the images were not showing up on both boxes, so i rebooted both of them & it seemed to work, but today i have the same problem, no images, i dont know why this is, i am wired by ethernet in the living room & WI-FI in the bedroom, i have never had this problem before it as only started to happen recently, i am with Virgin Media but i cant see that as being a problem, can somebody please enlighten me of how i can resolve this problem, thank you.. 

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Fingers crossed the images will still be showing on your box tomorrow.

If not post back here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps well i did what you told me about forcing a software download & the images came back.. but then a few days later they went again so i did another software download, images came back & they have gone again, the one in the bedroom is still ok but its the one in the living room that has got a problem, will i have to buy another Now TV box or is there anything else i can do.. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried the nowtv box in the Living Room that keeps losing the picture thumbnail images over WiFI (like the box that seems to be working in the Bedroom) ?

If you haven't, then disconnect the Ethernet cable from the nowtv box and set it up over WiFI connection on the box and then try the forced software again to see if the box operates correctly.

Should that not work, what happens if you move the box from the Bedroom down to the Living Room and vice versa (does the fault still follow the box or the room where the box is located) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will try everything cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

network is connected everything plays just images are not there