cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my nowtv box will not allow anything to upload properly. only skystore,

I am feeling very frustrated and angry. After much time & effort eventually managed to get a valid voucher code, live chat. Then that said it was invalid too, so went for the pay option. All signed up. 4 am yesterday. Now all I get is screen saver when going to now tv. Any other apps say oops there's a problem. Only one working is skystore inviting me to spend even more money. It's bad enough only getting 2week trial, when buying box it was month. Also no phone contact anymore means frustrating having to keep explaining problem.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for posting, very sorry to hear this. When you say it says oops, is this when you've clicked to go into the app? If this is for all apps I would recommend a hard reset by putting a pin in the hole at the back for box for 30 secs and trying again after it updates the app. Let us know how you get on and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks, sent long reply, didn't arrive, too ill to write all again but no doesn't fix problem. Thanks Julia
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that.

Can you please factory reset your Box? You can do that by pressing the following sequence on your NOW TV remote:

*Home x5

*Fast Forward x3

*Rewind x2

First option is Factory reset. Once this is done, set up your Box again. 

If the issue continues, please send us few pictures of the error on the screen.

Cheers,

Birgit

NOW TV Team