cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lesprey
Advocate

keep getting an error message saying something went wrong try again later on my now tv box since it

now tv box logged me out every time i try to log back in it keeps coming up ooops sorry something went wrong please try again later this has been happening all morning how do i solve it 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: keep getting an error message saying something went wrong try again later on my now tv box since

Hi @lesprey

What happens if you switch the power off to both your router and nowtv box for about 30 secs, does it make any difference ?

If that doesn't work, you could try a factory reset by pushing a pin in the reset hole on the back of the box for about 30 secs until you see the "Lets get Started" message show on screen.

With a factory reset you will have to re enter your wifi password again and might be asked to visit the nowtv website with your PC or mobile device internet browser to re enter your account details and enter a six digit activation code shown on your television screen (just follow the instructions on your TV screen when electronically activating the nowtv box).

0 Thanks
4 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: keep getting an error message saying something went wrong try again later on my now tv box since

Hi @lesprey

What happens if you switch the power off to both your router and nowtv box for about 30 secs, does it make any difference ?

If that doesn't work, you could try a factory reset by pushing a pin in the reset hole on the back of the box for about 30 secs until you see the "Lets get Started" message show on screen.

With a factory reset you will have to re enter your wifi password again and might be asked to visit the nowtv website with your PC or mobile device internet browser to re enter your account details and enter a six digit activation code shown on your television screen (just follow the instructions on your TV screen when electronically activating the nowtv box).

0 Thanks
lesprey
Advocate

thankyou i have reset the box that seems to be working now 

Tubs
Advocate

I've reset my stick it worked for a bit after then stopped again with the sorry something went wrong im getting a bit annoyed know payfor it and it's not working right 

0 Thanks
Cheerygal71
Observer

I'm a user and this happened to me..with much annoyance I tried everything. Even spoke on live chat without success until I realised I could login in with mobile phone data and realised my ip address had been blocked on my router...I think this is an automatic security measure. I had recently tried to login on my pc and forgotten my password. Contact live chat and explain this. Wait a couple of hours then go and try again. I did this and it is now working.

0 Thanks