cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how to sign up

how can i  set up a black now tv box without having to add my credit card details...dont want my details getting hacked and just want freeview tv.....please help me 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what a con set up well done now tv for fleecing me for 15quid and i dont have no recourse

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User start again. What did you spend £15 on? Did you buy a box with passes? What won't work?  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the black box doesn't have freeview. Unfortunately some shops mistakenly tell people it does. You need the smart box for Freeview. 

Regarding the card. I appreciate where you are coming from.  To remove the card you can go on chat and ask them to remove the card. However doing so may stop the box working. I would recommend that you ask them to stay on line whilst you check. It will certainly stop any Now passes.  If the box won't work, you will need a card added.  You can look at prepayment cards. These may work. Though I cannot guarantee this. You should also set a payment pin.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...just want freeview tv.....please help me 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make an model of your NOW TV playback device?

The NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box looks like this: -

black.jpg

The NOW TV 'smart' 4500SK - NOW TV) box looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

...just want freeview tv.....please help me 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you please confirm the make an model of your NOW TV playback device?

The NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box looks like this: -

The NOW TV 'smart' 4500SK - NOW TV) box looks like this: -

Cheers My name is John and my 3 hours finished This Morning- dont want to be charged till next month