cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i stop my direct debits for now tv

I pay monthly for now tv through dd how do i stop this.
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The payments come from the payment card registered to your account. If you go to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes you should see any active passes you have with a cancel button for each. Click the cancel button and follow all the steps to cancel. You will still be able to watch your pass until the expiry date shown.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My name is Rachel my user name is [email removed] I would like to cancel all my direct debits with u as I only signed up for a free trial now it's ended n now tv r trying to take money out of my account when i don't want them too i want them to stop 🛑

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I stop direct debit for now TV something I've not used for nearly 2 years 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

They aren’t direct debits, they are Continuous Payment Authorities, linked to Credit or Débit cards, and your flexibility and consumer protection with these is very much less,

And you have to instruct your bank to stop these. But if you instruct them, then they must do it for you.

If they say they can’t, or try to demur, ask to speak to someone who knows the law in this area, and insist on escalating the call until you are connected with someone who does,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.