cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hayu

I have a hayu account, which I created on hayu over a year ago before it was linked to nowtv. I have a nowtv entertainment and movies package. when I try to watch hayu via the nowtv box it doesn’t give me an option to sign in with my hayu account. how can I watch hayu through my nowtv box? do I effectively have to cancel my separate hayu membership, and add it as a “package” if you like through nowtv? I pay 3.99 for hayu, is the cost the same if added to my now tv account?

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community. The hayu pass via NOW TV is separate to a direct subscription with hayu and is administered solely via your NOW TV account so you can't sign in with a hayu login and watch your direct subscription via NOW TV boxes. You either need to continue with your direct subscription watching on the devices they do support, or you'd need to cancel and pick up a hayu pass via NOW TV. NOW TV charge £3.99 and offer a 14 day free trial. More details here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is honestly so stupid they need to update it because I have the exact same problem. You should be able to log in to your hayu account if you already pay for one directly through hayu instead of having to switch so you can pay through now tv??? You are able to log into everything else but it doesn’t give you the option for hayu it’s so dumb. On some devices I have hayu app like my smart tv, so I watch on there and then in other rooms I have now tv stick and so I cannot watch hayu in those rooms? Just ridiculous

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is not irregular practice. If you have ITV hub+ you cannot simply use the same login to view ITV as a channel on Amazon, you need to pay Amazon for the privilege. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help