cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

glitch noise

Hi

I've had now tv on and off and the last time i stopped using it due to a glitch (bad noise) comes up near every 10-15min of anything i watch from now tv (movie or tv), i've had the box plugged back in today and while the kids are watching it, it seems this problem is still on going, i'm not getting it when i watch gold rush from my moms (who has sky) yet i get in back at my house (virgin media).

Just asking is this ever getting fixed as i'm on 150mb with virgin and get no packet loss on my end, plus netflix works great with no problems but only getting it from now tv, (i get it from both white box and black box, wired and wireless).

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get this exact issue also, been happening for Months,it's like a horrible static sound. Any update on a fix here ? Random static sound happens every so often.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

any updates @Karl 

or are you just ignoring the known sound issues, despite months of it being a known issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue only using Gold, it’s not the box as it happens on two different tv’s one with a box and the other with a brand new Now Tv Stick.
It’s annoying I only buy the entertainment pack for Gold and it’s unwatchable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep same issue only on Gold in all devices. Nothin wrong with my connection. 

Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

Yes the interference only seems to happen on Gold at the same time whether viewing on the black box, Now TV Stick, Samsung smart TV app and also on the iphone app!  Sort it out Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried the app on my phone to watch live at the same time and the interference was happening in that to
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The picture is no longer breaking up. But the sound keeps skipping instead