cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

error code 103

Nowtv black box is giving me this error - V.3.6.69 error code 103

Buffering every couple of minutes and now it's kicked me off.

Starting to fall out of love with NowTv....nothing works as it should. Is it so hard to give us a working/stable service?
44 REPLIES 44
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy @Anonymous User

Just thought I would let you know that I watched a lot of content on Sunday and the black box did not give me any error codes and picture was fine!

I told you I had a flair for the dramatics @Anonymous User Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hurrah! @Lindzi (Is that dramatic enough?) Smiley Happy

Stick your head out of the window and you might hear the cheers wafting from the North....I told you that you were due a bit of good luck, for a change.

Is the improvement with a new box or are you still using the first one?

It's great that you've got back on track in time for tonight.....Walking Dead night!! Smiley Surprised

To be honest, I couldn't help seeing a feature on Digital Spy (I won't give you any spoilers, don't worry) where some folk are saying that tonights episode isn't the best...We'll see, eh? Smiley Wink

If you do ever look on that website, it might be as well to avoid it for now, as there are spoilers all over it!!Smiley Sad

Anyway, I'm pleased that you're up and running again....Happy Days! Smiley Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

I haven't changed the box yet @Anonymous User but I have them in reserve just in case!

Don't tell anyone but I watch TWD on my Virgin box, safer than watching online in case I miss anything and I can pause and rewind it if I do  Smiley Wink

Oooh I definitely won't look at that website then....cannot stand a spoiler! Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me neither @Lindzi ...The trouble is that you can't miss them on there, like I say, best avoided for now!

Now then, what was that?....Virgin Box?.....To avoid any "Tut-Tutting" from Now TV Central, I'll guess that that was a typo (Ahem! Smiley Embarassed)

I do like a good pause and rewind myself, though ...Dig?...Hole?...Moi? Smiley Wink

Have fun!! Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

keep getting the error 103 message, come on Now Tv, sort out the software, its only happened since the last software update.  If i didnt know better i'd start to think you we're pushing people to buy the "new" box to bolster the coffers of Sky in time for Xmas.  A servie not fit for purpose at the moment!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Earlier tonight was getting Error code 100 now after resetting box getting Error code 100.  Am getting fed up with NOWTV can't watch a full program without these Errors. I 'm thinking of cancelling my subscription.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well MC

I guess most of us black box owners get the dreaded 103 error, but I believe NowTV are working on it because I have noticed a drop in the number of errors I am getting when watching films or programmes.  

However, though the frequency of errors may have dropped but nevertheless they still occur. 

I just hope NowTV put a permanent fix in place very quickly because a lot of customers, like yourself, are threatening to take their business elsewhere.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us this is somethging that has been raised to us a few times unfortunately we have been unable to replicate the issues on the mulitple devices that we have tested in order to correct the issue. We would need mor einformation from you if you can.

Can you tell us your Broadband provider, which devies your using and if its on multiple devices, steps you have done to try and correct the issue? is it on specific programs or genre? and how often it happens.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have BT broadband and use the box on my smart tv and my laptop
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User for that.

Can you tell us if the issue happens on both those devices and how frequent it happens?