cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

error code 103

Nowtv black box is giving me this error - V.3.6.69 error code 103

Buffering every couple of minutes and now it's kicked me off.

Starting to fall out of love with NowTv....nothing works as it should. Is it so hard to give us a working/stable service?
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Aww @Lindzi would a hug help? Smiley Wink

Just a thought, I know that you have a stockpile of boxes at Lindzi Towers, how about trying another one, it might help with that "Circles of death" problem that you have when trying to watch another episode of.....well, anything, really.

That one still has me baffled but maybe another box is worth a go....You know me, keep turning up like a bad smell but I do try Smiley Embarassed

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Have you done the 'usual' rebooting your router and powering down the NOW TV box for a few minutes. Sounds obvious but the error message can just be due to temporary fluctuations in your broadband connection. You may well find it just starts working finelater in the day.

image.gif

However there are some people who are having a more serious issue with the code, which the NOW TV team are currently investigating, as per the other thread you've seen. The suggestion to try a spare box if you keep getting the issue is a good one.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Ah thanks @Anonymous User just getting a bit fed up with it now. Will it let me change the box, as I added my samsung tv onto my account this month trying to get around the CW issue (which it didn't so was a waste of time) or does it not matter?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

If you get a device limit restriction when you try watching on the new box, have a word with Live Chat, explain you need to add a new device because your current box has stopped working and  they should sort out an extra swapfor you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices
and click the Start Live Chat button.

If you are currently using all your four slots you'll also need to remove the current box from your list.

Edit: or delete the Samsung as you prefer 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @Andy yes tried all the usual. Can I delete my samsung tv off of my device list as I didn't like it and prefer the black box? Can I add the replacement box this month even if I added the samsung earlier this month?
Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @Andy will do, you are always so helpful on here.....even with tired and ratty people posting in the middle of the night!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Lindzi

I can only second what @Andy has just advised, I think that a word with "Live Chat" might sort you out, it seems to have worked for other posters on here.

To be honest, you're not having much luck lately, are you? Smiley Sad  Chin up though, they say things happen in threes.....You've had your "Circles of Death", You've had your Samsung app and now this.  That should be it, let's look forward to something good, eh?

As for being tired and ratty, well, you have every right but whilst you might have been tired, you've never come across as ratty. Smiley Happy

Let's hope that a new box sorts you out.

Keep Smiling! Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hopefully you'll be all set up for tomorrow's TWD ... with Carl refusing to 'STAY IN THE HOUSE' yet again and on his way for a Negan-showdown it looks like we could be getting an entire episode all about Carl ... and we wouldn't want to miss that .... Would we ..... Smiley Indifferent

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User I sometimes have a tendency towards being a bit dramatic though ha ha

@Andy oh I forgot that Carl is on his way to save the day! What a disaster but looking forward to it! I bet they make us wait a couple of weeks to find out though. I hope we're back to Carol tomorrow after her knock at the door by a 'king' with a tiger