cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

devices

Hi,  I'm new to Now TV and have a couple of questions

Devices..I have a box at my house,was thinking of getting another box for my mom,can i sign in using my account on second box ( different wi-fi ) she watches film at her house while i watch another at mine,paying only one subscription ?

Passes.. signed up for 14 day cinema trial,plus entered month voucher code,i have to pay at the end of the 14 days,am i correct in thinking in total i get 10 weeks of use untill i get charged again?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just realised that i have got the info about Payment Pin and Parental Pin mixed up in my first post.

To add a Payment Pin to your account to avoid your mother accidentally buying additional passes on your account via her nowtv box, then go to My Account > Payment Pin on here.

More info about adding a Pin to your account in this help guide linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can have a maximum of 4 devices on your account with 2 simultaneous streams and it doesn't matter if the other device is on a different wifi network, so therefore your mother can watch your nowtv passes on her box (just make sure that when you set up the box that you use your nowtv account details).

Also it is recommended to add a payment pin to your account by going on here to My Account > Parental Controls to avoid your mother accidentally buying other extra passes on your account via her box.

With regards to your cinema pass if you took out a 14 day free trial and applied a 1 month cinema pass voucher code then you should get 1 month and 14 days on your account before the next cinema pass payment renews

How do you reckon its 10 weeks of use (or is your cinema voucher code longer than 1 month) ?

You can check if the voucher code has been applied correctly to your account by going to My Account > My Passes on here and click on the drop down arrow below your cinema pass to see the full duration dates of your offer and next due payment date.

If you wish to continue with the cinema pass then either let it keep auto renewing each month (until you decide to cancel), or save some money by applying a new voucher code (within the last 30 days on any current offer on your account) where you can purchase nowtv gift cards from places such as Argos, Currys etc.

Or if you want to cancel the cinema pass, then click on the cancel button and follow the step by step on screen instructions before your next due payment date. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just realised that i have got the info about Payment Pin and Parental Pin mixed up in my first post.

To add a Payment Pin to your account to avoid your mother accidentally buying additional passes on your account via her nowtv box, then go to My Account > Payment Pin on here.

More info about adding a Pin to your account in this help guide linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for you help i understand now ...erm 10 weeks was , free trial 14 days plus one month voucher.. pay £9.99 for another 4 weeks .. 10 in total for £9.99 is what i ment ,6 free sorry ..... the only problem is that account says i will be billed on 12 june in 2 weeks when really i think i should not be billed untill the end of 6 weeks , but never mind ill see what happens, but great im buying another box .....For Infomation the box is available at Currys/PC World for £7.99 inc the voucher of your choice

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On what date did you start the 14 day free cinema pass trial (was it today or yesterday) ?

When you applied the one month cinema voucher code that came with the nowtv box was that on the same account you started the 14 day free cinema trial ?

If so does the green apply voucher button still shows next to your cinema pass whilst under the trial period ?

Should you still see the green apply voucher button when going to My Account >  My Passes then it sounds to me that the voucher code hasn't gone through if you are still in the trial period (maybe try adding the code again).

I would have expected the next due payment of £9.99 to kick in on your account around the 12th of July if you started the trial and added the 1 month code yesterday / today.

When you go to My Account > My Payments what does it show for the month of May, June and up coming payments ?

Also out of interest how did you manage to get the nowtv box with the bundled pass for £7.99 from PC World / Curry's where they are showing the price of £10 on their website (did you get some extra discount off the price of £10) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the 14 day free trial i activated yesterday,at the same time i entered a month long voucher code ,which was confirmed and accepted,i cannot press green continue button any longer,it was also on the same account.

it shows nothing for up and coming payments apart from £9.99 on the 12 th, it is a bit confusing but ill see what happens.

with a 14 day trial plus a month voucher code i would expect to be charged in 6 weeks, £9.99 in advance ?? pity these no customer service number, apart from the the product is great,Sky have never been renown for thier billing accuracy.

Currys/PC World  boxes are advertised at £9.99 ..£5 off  Went into my local branch paid at till and it was £7.50 ( my mistake £7.99)   quired it and salesman said there are £7.50 instore now ( Tamworth,Staffordshire)

really appreiciate your help as im just getting started,my kodi box went out the window swiftly followed by my firestick ( all update problems )