cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can i get the gold channel on my now tv box ( im new to this)

Hi can i get the channel GOLD on my NOW TV box ( it states on the packaging that i can) but i cant find it Thanks in advance ....lyn

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to channels it should be there!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

forgive me for beig thick but i can only find  bbc/itv/4/ demand 5 players ive looked through all them and also the sky store and xant find it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

U need to do as @caseyb1993 suggests.  Go to My Apps and hit the yellow NOW TV one.  You'll get all the stuff thenSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you both for all your help i appreicate it 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The simplest way is either press the nowtv button on the remote controller or click on yellow & pink nowtv app.

Then in the nowtv section highlight entertainment on the left hand side of screen and click ok.

If you want to watch live, then scroll up to Watch Live and click ok, then on the now & next epg scroll down to Gold and click ok.

If you want Gold boxsets etc, then press Home button on remote controller, then either press the nowtv button on the remote or click on the nowtv yellow & pink app, then highlight entertainment on the left hand side of screen click ok, then scroll to bottom of the screen to Channels and click ok, then scroll down and click ok on Gold then navigate to the show you want to watch.

Happy Days. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Did you manage to find both Gold on the live channel and the boxsets Gold channel ?

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry just waited for eastenders to finish ...yes i have found GOLD and loads more i didnt realise was there as well i really would like to thank you all for all your help THANK YOU xx

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User great to hear 😉
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂