cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

blacknowbox

have set up...but cannot get pass connection field...will not connect to router..all working fine from router box and other devices working fine from wi=fi   tells me error 014..any help out there...thankyou,,,box2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Are you with Virgin by any chance?  Here's a help page to sort out error 14.  If you are with Virgin set your Superhub to Guest Mode and channel to auto.  http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Are you with Virgin by any chance?  Here's a help page to sort out error 14.  If you are with Virgin set your Superhub to Guest Mode and channel to auto.  http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-014-NOW-TV-box

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will be able to offer you further support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thankyou for reply...not with virgin....sky customer...box2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your reply.  Sky doesn't usually cause many connection problems especially with the new box.  I'd suggest rebooting your router and then switching the box off and on at the mains.  Please re post if this dooesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

success my friend...thankyou..glad your there...box2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to set up a new account but you won't let me use my  sky email address and I haven't got another email address .

What do I do

mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User

You could always create a free gmail account and use it just for Now TV. I know several people who have done this.