cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

complaint

i cancelled over a month ago but you have still took payment on the 17th just gone i just want to see what you can do about it 

Parental Pin Number

I have just purchased a months entertainment pass but it is asking for a parental pinI do not remember originally setting a pincan you helpmike

Payment

payment taken when still on two month free period why?

facebook connect

hiya i cant get past the code that keeps coming up on the app page it is just taking me back to that page can someone plz help me set it up 

cant create a nowtv account

I have tried to make a nowtv account, been down so many different avenues all I keep getting is  oops there seems to be a problem with your account please contact nowtv helpline.im getting really angry now.they were saying that I have an sky id acc...