cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Black screen

hi, i have a new black box that I use to watch now to after a few days use it now goes through the reboot screens and then just goes black. Do I need new hardware? thanks,rob

Resolved! Why can't I log on

I'm trying to log on through my bow TV box but it's telling me my details are incorrect but I am on my laptop now and they work fine, can someone help me before I go made please

Beta test box

Hello, we we have been sent the beta trial box but can't get and thing to load up apps or programmes?

Try to cancel my subscription

It will not let me cancel my account it doesnt let me log in on the app either i want to cancel this and it wont let me before another payment is took out of my account

Closing down my account

Hiya, I have a now tv account and it has took money from my account... Even though I havnt bought any packages? I would like to know how to fully close down the account so no more money is took, thank you in advance

Cancellation

I need to cancel movies and entertainment package, however this has proved not possible as none of my orders are showing on the appropriate page. They are just not there, instead there is the advert for free trial for both movies and entertainment. T...

Cannot see a proper Dolby Digital surround with films

I plug my now tv box via HDMI into my lexicon surround processor and whilst I believe I've set up my now to box (latest version) correctly my lexicon does not pick up the proper surround signal so it outputs a default logical surround signal. It seem...