cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

box constantly rebooting

Good evening, I bought two now tv boxes a couple of months ago. I set the first box up and all was working great, until yesterday when I rebooted my router (for an independent reason). When I switched on the now tv box the next time it failed to reco...

Resolved! Moved address and switched to BT YouView

I have recently moved address and seem to be unable to get my NOW TV Box working - I've followed the instructions - plugged the HDMI cable from NOW TV box to TV, plugged NOW TV box with ethernet cable to YouView Hub and plugged NOW TV box into mains ...

PlayStation Vue???

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/21/playstation-vue-expands-to-roku-today-launching-on-android-next-week/ coming to NowTV boxs too???

kids pack on nowtv box

Could someone please tell me how to get the kids pack on my nowtv box? I have been trying to sort it out all day and can't find it anywhere? Although I have had an email saying it is available?

Kids pass

Sorry I am new to forums etc but....Have been trying to "locate" the new kids section on my now to box and I can't find it???Do I need to do something to my box?Thank youFrom confused mummy

subscription

i purchased a now tv box on 29 may, with 2 months movie pass...now tv have took 16.99 from my account 2 weeks ago...i would like this refunded as soon as possible please 

Live TV Crashing

Whenever I press "watch live" on Now TV it immediately closes the app and will not let me obtain access to the live tv.

Sovled my log in issues

I was having (along with many others) problems signing in to my nowtv box. After resetting the box way too many times unsuccessfully, eventually I am back in. Here's what worked for me.Logged in on my pc.reset password.managed devices and deauthorise...

Cancel subscription

Hi my husband is having just over £10 a month taken from his account for a subscription we think was part of an EE contract - how do we stop this as we do not want to keep paying for something we do not have any longer