cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

My box keeps disconnecting from my tv

Hello,  While trying to watch any app through the now tv box, every 3 or 4 mins the box will lose connection to the tv.  The program/app you are watching continues to play and you miss about 20 secs each time. I've tried all 4 hdmi ports and 3 differ...

Now tv app missing

Go to settings n system System update. Update it n all is down. The app is back n we can watch tv!!!!!

Username and or Password not recognised

Hi there - have bought black nowtv box as gift for Mother. When purchased set up username & password but when registering Entertainment pass set up different account name (as original not accepted) Now cannot set up box as won't accept password with ...

Kids Pass - Pin Number

Hi I have just set up my children with a Kids Pass and have noticed that on the BBC content I need to put in my PIN Number, elsewhere on Now TV I have set this to be for content rated 12 and above. I am guessing that this may have something to do wit...

Resolved! help setting up on tv

I have my username and pasword it now says your account isnt set up properly and to visit nowtv.com/activate to complete the account set up then try again ive been doing this for 3hrs and starting to get annoyed plz help