cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

New Combo box forum

Will there be a new section added now for the Combo box, alongside existing white & black box ones?

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 8 replies
  • 13 thanks

please try again

How to contact NOWtv?  every time I attempt to set up my NOWtv box iit sys please try again,  Sorry, we did not recognise your username or password.

Help please

HelloI have been with yourselves for 2-3 weeks. When I set up an entertainment pass it was for 3 months. I have been charged on auto renewal on 2nd July for another monthly fee. Please can you investigate because maybe the pass didn't register or I d...

Resolved! now TV not working

I have 2 now to black boxes both have stopped working. Have tried from my iPad and it shows error 59 contact customer services.   Wireless strength is showing as excellent and other devices, etc work perfect.  Is is there someone I can contact to fin...

Website

When I am on my NOW TV account website i cannot see my current account. I am looking to see when the contract expires.Jon

TV Guide

Please get shot of this feature on the Black 'classic' boxes once and for all, or at least fix it so that it doesn't get used by them, spending time down powering, restarting the damn device and then avoiding re-locking the box up is frustrating to s...

Resolved! Taking too much money

Hi Please can you advise me as too how I can speak to someone about money being taken incorrectly from my account?? Thanks Kelly