cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Cut off due to cancellation

I cancelled my now tv a couple of days ago and was told I had until 12 th August to continue watching. When I log into my account it also says I still have 21 days. However when I put the now tv box on it says that I am unable to watch it and must ma...

Resolved! Mobile Broadband USB

HI, i have a vodaphone mobile broadband USB and wondered whether i would be able to use this to watch the box via the USB port. Thank you in advance for responses.

Now TV box does not like my Wifi Repeater

I have to connect to a wifi repeater as the Internet does not reach the room we are in! The signal on the wifi box is strong, but when loading things it doesn't seem to like to connect to the Internet and takes along while! It's so frustrating! Pleas...

cant log in

been trying to log in to watch a film on devices and message comes up username or password incorrect so i changed password (or so i thought) but still doesnt log in. i can log in to my account on website (old password)but i cant log in on devices to ...

My bill

Bought a box 6months ago sent you an email to cancel,and just noticed you've been taking money from my account.

wont connect.

now tv wont connect.  it has been re set 3 times.  it is stuck on the page saying 'making connection to'  when you put in the internet password.  all 3 circles have green ticks so the connection is made it seems.  but it wont change from this page an...