cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now tv black box blurry picture randomly??

I was wondering if anyone has the same issue and a soloution, I can be watching a film from now TV sky movies for any amount of time and then suddenly for no reason the picture will go blurry and unwatchable. This can happen after 5 or 50 minutes and...

Box stopped prompting to start at the beginning

Hi,My box has stopped prompting to continue or start from the beggining of programs and instead just continues from where I last watched. I have rebooted the box several times with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?The box is a black v2 nowtv.ThanksJames

Stand by interference on Samsung TV

When watching NOWTV and I pause, after however many minutes the box goes into stand by mode. This is great, apart from the fact it then causes my TV to basically continually switch itself off, then on, then off, then on then off then on and so on unt...

Resolved! New "TV Guide"

So... I just switched over to my Now TV box to find it frozen on a black screen. It usually does this on updates since a trial I was on a while back, and just needs a power cycle to come back. Which I did, and it worked. However, on the main screen n...

Resolved! Happy with NOW TV

Hi,I've been a new customer for a few weeks now. Started watching on the PC and then recently purchased a NOW TV box.I'm very pleased with both the entertainment and movie passes. Quite a lot of choice and best of all with no contract. The box itself...

Charged twice

I have a movie pass but I have also been charged £9.99. I would like a refund please.