cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Account de-activated

Please help, someone has de-activated my account which I want to be re-activated I can't sign in to get help and when ever I try to send email to [email removed] it won't send. I also paid for a month aports pass which has wen de-activated please hel...

cannot remove a package

Hello, I have had a free trial of the movies, I am trying to cancel it as the deal runs out tomorrw and I do not really use it, the problem is they are saying they are trying to take the funds and I cannot cancel whilst they are attempting to take th...

Card details will not authorise

I have tried to set up my payment details to authorise my now tv box and it will not work. I was told to use a computer instead of a phone or tablet and also asked to clear history and both are not working. Please help?!

No devices but device limit reached

HiWe've had a now TV box for quite some time now and it has been working fine. We go to watch a film today and it pops with an error saying that you have reached your device limit.I've logged into my account and I can see there are no devices attache...

Error 4024

My Now TV has stopped allowing me to buy vouchers.Each time I try to buy a football match voucher, I get a 4024 error message.This began when I had to change my credit card number.Any ideas, please.I have Treble checked my card details are correct. 

I can't login

I can't login on my black nowtv box and my white now tv box, I have been through the steps from the agent resetting the box hard resetting the box, Many many times resetting it, Still not working the agent ended up hanging up on me on the live chat, ...

Same issue as now tv stuck in reboot loop

Hi,my now tv keeps rebooting. I have switched off and factory reset. But it has not worked.it crashes on any screen and goes back to the same place once reset, please help as I can't watch the service I am paying for 

Now TV not working

Does anyone have the number to contact now tv? I have been having constant issues for over a week now with it sticking or not working at all so im basically paying for a service that is new use and using my fire stick mostly!