cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Movie pass won't load

Put in voucher code and it keeps saying refresh page or now tv busy ,tried on 3 different days now

Cancellation

Hello,If I cancel payments to now TV will I still be able to watch all of the films?Thanks

cancellation

I cannot cancel .....! don't no why but it keeps going back to reason you are leaving page.... Can anyone help me cancel please

Resolved! Pass word

I ant remember my pass word or user name

Archaic NowTV box

Hi, I wanted to share with you all my thoughts as a returning customer that after over a year-long break decided to give NOWtv another go. This is my feedback after the cancellation that I've just proccessed: After a year I've decided to give NowTV a...

Unauthorised Payments Taken

hiyaI only wanted NOW TV back for 1 month during august; but you have just taken another payment dated 31/8 from my bank using my card. Sadly I have seen most of your films! So please refund my card and cancel with you thank you for your help 

Re: Extremely poor picture quality

hiive been having the same problem a lot recently  have a Samsung 48inch smart TV and a now TV box connected through hdmi and everything I try and watch goes blurry and pixelated it gets to the point where it ruins the film because the picture qualit...