cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Watch History severely curtailed today

I see today on MY TV, Continue Watching it now shows just 7 progs, whereas before it was 90 odd.Guess they're freeing up server space by cutting watch history back, unless it returns to normal?.

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 27 replies
  • 18 thanks

Resolved! Using my Now tv box in Private club

Hi we have a small club with about 100 members we play poker mainly and we serve alcahol can we use a TV Now box to show Football games on a Sunday afternoon with a 24 hour pass? thanks

Direct Debit Payment

Hello, Can you please tell me what to do to get my direct debit payment date changed? ThanksHannah

Watching on iPad

Can anyone tell me how to remove the black borders from iPad screen when watching now tv? 

Account

When trying to enter bank details its saying there is a problem what do i do

Black box woes

We got the box about a week ago..... It turned on and we logged in. Recognised our WiFi.. Registered the movie passes... We even watched some films.  Then it went a little mad.... Blank screens, white flashing light, and then nothing. I read and rere...

Movie pass won't load

Put in voucher code and it keeps saying refresh page or now tv busy ,tried on 3 different days now