cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! Now TV box

When switching on my TV and NowTV box, the TV screen just displays the now TV moving logo (on a purple screen) - then goes off (to a black screen and tv says no signal) -it then just repeats this cycle.I have tried switching off twice, resetting at t...

Box issues

Like many others, I am having the same issues. Box won't start. People were initially told to reset etc. As someone else mentioned, now that we have all reset how on earth are we supposed to get any fix that's sent as now the box won't connect to my ...

Resetting

Hi I have purchased today and it kept resetting for software so I took it back and again it keeps doing the same thing resetting .. can someone help please

Resolved! Boxes repeatedly restarting

As of about 30 minutes ago all of the NowTv black boxes in my house have gone into a restart loop.  I've tried resetting but no luck, anyone else having problems?

Box

What's happening with fix do we get some kind of refund ?

now tv box

I switched my now tv box of at the mains for a few hours when I've switched it back on all lm getting is a purple back ground with now tv written in yellow it won't give me my menu any ideas on how i can get my menu back

Resolved! device usage

my 2 year old daughter broke our now tv box , we had 4 devices linked including the now broken now tv box. Despite this we went and purchased another now tv box as our daughter simply cant sleep without nick jr..... but we have 4 devices and cannot a...