cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Device Allowance Issues Driving Me Mad!

Hello,This issue is causing big headaches as I signed up for movies for my daughter to watch them on her phone and when the connection dropped she wanted to watch on her TV then I was told that the device limit was reached and deleted all the devices...

Cant reply to email

Everytime i try to reply to the support email i get this message - i need to send a screenshot so live chat cant resolve.Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:[email removed]Technical details of permanent failure:Google tried to deli...

Turn off Roku 3

MIne never turns off without taking out the power out. The newer boxes are fine 

Black box of irritation

Hi, I purchased a new style now TV box early in the year, I've just plugged it in today to replace my old nowTv box but won't sign in too my existing account just keeps saying "go to nowTv.com/activate"Help me please the missus won't leave me alone

secret screen

ive managed to fin the secret screen  but the two bars  are empty the bottom bar now and again keeps flashing a red line  no sign of  remove  anything  we have the options of rests interference radios power cancel need help as not been able to watch ...

Black box not working!

Hi, all of a sudden my black set top box has stopped working!! I have tried all the solutions that other threads on the matter have suggested. I'm rather miffed as rely on my box for tv whilst working away. It is less than a year old too! I have trie...

Error 014.12 suddenly occurring.

We have 2 now tv boxes and they've been good generally. I've now got an error 014.12 on one, a black box.  Everything else connected to wi fi is ok.  I've turned off smart setup on the hub, rebooted and reset everything, disabled pings, reentered net...

Black Now TV box stuck in reboot loop

Hello, I'm aware this has been an issue for many people. I bought a Now Tv box back in the summer, and now it does nothing apart from reboot after 5 seconds. I have tried hard rebooting, I have a few times managed to put the button combination in to ...

spinning icon when switching channels

right, so after a few weeks of having this issue, its now hit fustration point.  This started happening juts before the last software update and after the new box was released.  If i'm watching a channel and then want to go to another channel, I chna...