cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! 2nd Box same account

If i connect a second box upstairs does it need to be wired to the network like box 1 ? or can i just connect straight to the tv ?

Something went wrong messge

Dear Forum Members and Now TV Team Yesterday I was watching Planet Earth 2 on BBC iPlayer (catch-up), about half way through the program I got a "Something went wrong" error message, the program stopped and I then exited iPlayer. About a week before ...

Black boxes logged out cannot log back in

I have two black boxes and nowtv on an ipad. All was working fine last night but when the boxes were switched on this morning I had to sign in again. Ipad is fine, one black box is fine but the other will not let me log back in. I've reset both box a...

Resolved! Now tv app not working

Nowtv has been working fine the last couple days. Went to go on the nowtv app but keeps taking me back to the best of catch up page. Everything else is working apart from the actual nowtv app? Any suggestions? Tried restarting it and turning it on an...

No device showing in my account

Hi, I'm new to Now TV so sorry if these are simple questions1)  I have a new Roku box from curry's/pc world and have set up my account on my Mac laptop.When I go into my account on the laptop and check my devices, all is empty even though I am watchi...

Device Allowance Issues Driving Me Mad!

Hello,This issue is causing big headaches as I signed up for movies for my daughter to watch them on her phone and when the connection dropped she wanted to watch on her TV then I was told that the device limit was reached and deleted all the devices...

Cant reply to email

Everytime i try to reply to the support email i get this message - i need to send a screenshot so live chat cant resolve.Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:[email removed]Technical details of permanent failure:Google tried to deli...