cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

black box

Hi help needed  I connected a xbox one I got for christmas  to now tv (I think the term is downloaded the app lol) anyway now non of the 3 black boxes work ? any ideas anyone ? i am likely to get lynched if there is no sky movies in the house ?. Than...

Sorry an unknown error occurred (Black box)

I'm trying to set up a black now tv box, but I get the message "Sorry an unknown error occurred" when attempting to add my user name and password details. Does anybody have any suggestions. I've searched the forum for similar issues and I've tried th...

Now tv box doesn't work

Brought a new black box . Plugged in and came on fine , put in my wifi password and then the box said it needed an update . Pressed ok , started to update the tv screen went black as if the hdmi didn't workAttached the box into two different TVs now ...

new box setup

I have just bought a now tv box. Plugged it in as instructed... But nothing happens. On on screen instructions, nothing. Have tried on 3 different TVs. Reset router, & tried different HDMI lead, but still nothing. Just blank screen... Any advice plea...

Error 101

I have watched movies this morning and nw I'm getting error code 101 have tried restart and still same can't get on chat as no one avaliable any ideas plz

2 boxes 1 problem

Hello,   Im sure this has been asked several thousands of times so aplogise in advance.  I purchased a smart box for my living room and am currently 3 months into my free 5 months entertainment pass, I purchased a black box for my daughter for xmas w...

Manual Internet Settings Option

Hi,I've just purchased a NowTV (Black) box. Setting up any device with my internet is tricky as they always try to default to the wrong gateway. (We have an old BTHomeHub2 and a seperate modem and they try to go straight to the modem - this doesn't w...