cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

error messages

I have now got Error Message 104, Will I have to get them all before Nowtv works!!!! 

Box isn't working

Hi I've got an account and havnt used my box for a few days as my wifi wasn't working but now it's up and running again, basically my box is now asking me to log in and I'm trying but it's saying that it can't be recognised. Thanks

Resolved! 2 Now TV Boxes in the same room...

Hi, I have a NOW TV Smart Box & (a trail) NOW TV black box in the same room....the only trouble is when I use the remote it operates both boxes at the same time! Is there a way of changing the code in the remote or on the NOW TV boxes so the remote d...

Resolved! Configuration

Because of the layout and construction of our house I have a number of Wi-Fi access points scattered around, will I be able to select which one I want to connect to? Also I use OpenDNS, will that cause problems? or can I configure the DNS servers in ...

Resolved! signing out

does any body know if you have to sign out all the time before you switch the box off from the wall socket, or can you just switch off and on and already been signed in.

poor quality viewing

Not happy! it's getting so everynight from 19:00 hours the picture quality & sound as well goes dreadfully bad. It's like the 1960's. doing a speedcheck whilst this happens reveals that my bandwidth has gone. Down from an average 12- 15 mbs to just a...

My now tv box won't accept my username or password

My now tv won't accept my username or email or password after severe persistence . I have relentlessly double checked all of the information on my behalf and it is of no fault of mine! For some strange reason after connecting to my wireless the email...

RedBullTv app not playing Live video

Can't seem to get the RedBullTV live video to work. Rest of the app works ok, it's just the live video that doesn't show up. Says 'Retrieving...' and that's as far as it gets. Any ideas?